Monday, March 14, 2011

The Finish Line

(Deanna) Well the time is nearing, our launch is this coming Monday and we are so excited.  We have received some great support already from our fans which mean a lot to Emily and I.  Its been a long road to reach this point, however it now feels like only yesterday that I went to Emily and said "we need to start an online diaper company".
Not only are we partners but we have become great friends I often look forward to seeing Emily and her kids, and its always nice to know that she is there to listen to my rambles and answer my sometimes crazy questions whether its about the diapers or just about the kids.
The work that has gone into the research and developing stages of this business has been a great challenge and I am looking forward to the up coming ventures we will face.

Stay tuned for some great products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment