Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Maple Bottoms Presents our very own showcase

(Deanna) WOW!!! yes you heard it right we are hosting a showcase evening this coming November.  On the 23 of November we will be showcasing all our products that are currently featured at www.maplebottoms.ca.  Just setting up and placing orders from our suppliers makes me want to by more diapers for my 18 month old.   There is just so much out there.  To think a year ago I was one of those moms that thought that cloth diapering was all about pins and folding etc.  And now I just can not get enough of it.

All the questions that I had I now have the answers to and I often start thinking of ways to help my friends get over this notion that the cloth diapering world is not for them.  I have learned a lot and honestly you never do stop learning.

So if you are the past me and are sitting there say to yourself "No cloth diapering is not for me" come out on November 23.  Emily and I will walk you through it and show you the way.

Its easy I did it!!!!!

For more details about the showcase email us at sales@maplebottoms.ca

Showcase details : Baby in Gear Aurora, Ont 7-9pm November 23 2011

Address:


446 Hollandview Trail
Aurora, ON L4G 7Z9
(905) 841-2223

No comments:

Post a Comment