Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Roll baby roll

(Deanna) well for my first blog ever I decided to share my experience with the first time my 3 month old decided yesterday was going to be the first time he rolled onto his back.
Being a second time mom I always thought for some reason I might not get so excited when the second child does something for the first time. I was so wrong! It was like being a new mom again when my little guy rolled over! It was so amazing there were happy screams that came from his dad and I. I guess it's because this is my fiances first child that made it so exciting. I found myself calling everyone I knew as well as posting it on facebook ( this is something that I expected his dad to do.)
I am very excited for what is to come with our new addition stay tuned for more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment