Monday, September 13, 2010

Babies, Babies,and MORE BABIES!!!

NO- I am NOT pregnant and neither is Deanna! { that I know of ...hehehe jk jk jk} But I used to run a daycare before taking a leave to have my 3rd little man. So I've been off for about a year, and I'm sort of toying with the idea of getting back into it. So I put my ad out there, and got a few responses but none that really interested me...until now. I'm not sure if it's the challenge, or the absolute love of little babes ...or WHATEVER but I've agreed to accept an 8.5 month old as of as soon as next week { they are yanking him from his current location because they aren't happy with it} and the second starts in Dec for 5 days a month { at 15hrs a day} he will be 1 at the time. Wouldn't it be somethin' if I converted these little bums to cloth as well ! ;-) I'm not a pusher, just an advocate and educator!

So keep current, we may have a little welcome baby post for the fun insanity that will be starting up SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment