Monday, September 27, 2010

On our way

(deanna) Well I have neglected the blog for a bit but not by choice , I think I have sat down a few times and started to think and write but every time the phone would ring, the baby would start freaking out or my 8 year would start throwing a fit. Yes my 8 year old will still tests the waters with me and sometimes does it while his baby brother decides to give me a run for my money.
So here I am lying in bed sick with my iphone and It just came to me that I promised to write every other day :) sorry Em. So our website is on its way we are now in the creative phase of this long process and we are hoping to have the site launched by the end of November. I have never had a website nor had this ambition to run a site till Emily came into my life :) but here we are and I think I am just so excited to start to get out there and sell, sell, sell. My mother always said to take things slow but I can't lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment