Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cherish those itty bitty moments

(Emily)
I love when I catch little moments during a chaotic day, where my kids are playing so sweetly together. Tonight my 4yr old and my 10month old were in hysterics with each other, playing their own little game. My 10 month old [Manning] was sitting on the table in his bumbo watching Mason [my 4yr old] , draw and create halloween arts and crafts, when Mason started holding up his pictures to show his baby brother, and then decided to play peek-a-boo. It was so adorable , I wish I had gotten a photo or even a video clip but it was such a sweet, sacred moment that I didn't want to mess with it with a little distraction!

It was amazing... and proved to me even more, that I am so blessed to have the three adorable children that I have, even if some days I might not always agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment