Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sleepy Baby

(Deanna) Well this blogging is easy I found myself thinking of what I was going to write about tonight so without jinxing myself it is day 4 and our little man has slept through the night yes that is what I said "sleep" both for baby and parents.  So the schedule goes like this up at 9am and awake pretty much the whole day with the odd 15 min nap here and there then at 5pm he's down till 7pm and then again at 9-10pm he is out for the count .I double up his cloth diaper and he is out till 5 or 6 am.  Wow this is great for all of us, mommy and daddy are now much nicer to each other because we can now sleep more than 3 hours.  But I find myself automatically getting up at about 3 am to check on him even though I have this awesome monitor thanks to Emily this thing is fantastic I can hear my little guy breath this monitor is so sensitive I have never had one so good. Well we'll see how the next while goes "hopefully we can keep this schedule"says my fiance but little does he know we are on baby's schedule not the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment